Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bathroom Reveal!

I finally picked up the last couple of accessories that I wanted for the bathroom (hand towel, garbage can and new bath mat) so I am calling this makeover DONE. It is crazy how I started this project 17 months ago and it is even funnier to look back on that post and all the lofty ideas I had about the depth of this project and how the final bathroom looks nothing like my inspiration. However, when you decide NOT to change your beige tile, you really have to rethink your white & grey theme :)

So, without further ado.....



I am soooo happy with my bathroom!!! It is just this real jewel in the condo and I love that I chose to go bold in here. It really doesn't make the bathroom look smaller and I think it gives it a lot more personality that the pale turquoise did. Plus, I even like the colour of the wood on the vanity and the beige tiles more. Who knew??

The biggest two changes in here were the vanity top and the paint. However, the new medicine cabinet, shelves, shower curtain, art etc all really help pull it together. I also think that moving all the shelving to one wall was a brilliant idea because it really opens the space up!

I thought I would quickly share some more "befores" and then just let you soak in the afters.





Ugh...enough of that! On to the pretty bathroom!








11 comments:

  1. Love the art that hangs above the toilet paper roll. It's so graphic and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I made it from an old frame and some leftover fabric!

      Delete
  2. It looks great!!! Where is that great lakes print from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is from here: http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/thewheatfield

      Delete
  3. Looks lovely! Wish I was brave enough to add some colourful paint in my bathroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is just paint! If you hate the colour you just paint over :). Plus a bathroom is such a small room that you can easily play around a bit more (vs the room you sit or sleep in)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on being able to call this project DONE! Such a good feeling. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am still really pleased with how that risk paid off!

      Delete
  5. That blue is strikingly beautiful!

    xo Sara

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover