Thursday, August 22, 2013

Camping

Well my peeps, I am off for four days of "roughing it" in the woods with my girls. And I say roughing it sarcastically, because even though we will be sleeping in a tent and cooking over a fire...we pretty much just lie on the beach all day and make pizza pockets all night! Drinking beer consistently through the day, of course.



See last year's adventures here

I always go with the same two girls- Lisa and Ginny (I think this is our 5th or 6th year?) but we usually have some other people join us on and off. However this year it just ended up being us three which is tres fun too!!

Here are some shots from the past 5 years! Have a great weekend everyone! I will be back some time next week....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover