Monday, June 10, 2013

New Bathroom Sink (and a lesson in bad blog management)

So....this happened this weekend:

And no, I don't know why my face looks so weird.

BUT WE RIPPED OUT MY OLD COUNTERTOP AND INSTALLED THE NEW ONE!!

I had plans to write up a whole bathroom sink post for today. I really did. This all went down on Saturday so I had all Saturday afternoon to do it. But I got lazy, and I figured I had all Sunday to write it (I don't usually post on weekends anyways). Then I had some errands to do Sunday morning and then I ate lunch, took a nap, went for run...but I still had plenty of time.

And then I got sick. Horrible headache and nausea and I wanted to be no where near a computer screen because it made me dizzy. Plus my friend and I were meeting for dinner after not seeing each other in two years so my goal was just to feel better fast. I did manage dinner with her- but it ended late! So now it is late Sunday night and I have no post to write because I need to get to sleep and feel better for work!! But I will leave you with this beautiful shot.


Full post tomorrow, I promise not to put it off any more :)

3 comments:

  1. Gasp, you tease you! Glad you were feeling well enough to see your friend on Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, it's gorgeous! More details!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover