Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Decorating!

I finally busted my way down to the locker room to find my Christmas decor! Yay! I decided to remove some of my fall decor on the TV stand and integrate more Christmas stuff because there are only like 39 more days until Christmas! Not like I have a Christmas countdown clock or anything... *coughcough*.

I plan on buying a small Christmas tree this weekend because I pulled mine out and discovered it is 7.5 ft tall. What was I thinking buying that giant?? That tree is going to move in with my brother and hopefully will have many happy Christmases with his family.

Now onto my new mantel!

Before:

After

My giant yellow turtle is spending his holidays on the "dining room" table/desk. I have replace him with Mr. Bird, who used to live elsewhere in the condo (hey, use what you got!). I also kept the pine cones because they are totally wintery. I added my tiny advent tree too!


It has cute little red, green, and white baubles that go on one day at a time. I moved them into this little dish I had because the tree comes with nothing to hold these 25 little decorations.

What do you think? Is it beginning to look a lot like Christmas? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover