Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Did You Do Some Hard Labour, This Labour Day?

No? Because I know one guy that did 32 years ago!
Source

Actually, Terry's run ended on Sept 1st of that year, which happened to be Labour Day. He had run 5,373km in 143 days to raise money for cancer- ON ONE LEG!

I am not asking you to run a marathon today, but I am asking you to help me honour Terry Fox by helping raise money for cancer research in Canada. One way you can do this is to donate to my team as we prepare to go 10km at the Terry Fox Run on Sept 16th. Our team goal is $1000 and so far we have raised $325! And I still haven't sent my annual email to family and friends yet, so it is a great start!

To donate, please click this link or contact me at CaseyinTO @ gmail.com

TO DONATE TO TEAM AMAZING CLICK HERE!!!

I hope you had a happy and safe long weekend! I have been out of town so you will have to wait until tomorrow for some fun new stuff!

Hugs and Butterfly Kisses,

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover