Monday, July 30, 2012

Why Camping Sucks

1. Tiny Accomodations
Only sleeps 12? How disgusting

Technically, this was last year's tent, which went MIA this year
2. Health Food
I don't know WHY someone invented giant tutti-fruitti marshmallows, but good on them!
It may take two hours to cook over the fire, but it is dang good bacon when you are done!

Why not make nachos?

Again, we never bothered with regular marshmallows
Making sandwiches for the cast-iron sandwich makers

3. Unreliable Furniture (probably related to all that health food we were eating)
I SWEAR I DID NOT DO THIS

Ok, maybe it was me....

My new chair

4. Being unable to do anything productive





PHOTOBOMB!


5. Terrifying Pyrotechnics


6. Having to spend an amazing weekend with three amazing girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover