Monday, April 2, 2012

Craislist and Kijiji made easy

So I am addicted to searching for my favourite home decor brands on Craigslist and Kijiji, even though I don't ever seem to buy anything. My favourite of the two is definitely Craigslist- I find it's simple approach is easy to use and that it has much more reliable search results. I also enjoy the option to search furniture by owner and ignore all the dealer posts.

However Kijiji has the ability to see thumbnails of photos, which I love for quick browsing.

So what is a girl to do when looking for an item? Enter Craigseasy!! It is amazing. First you go to their site and right click on the "Easy" button to add it to your favourites. Then go to either Craigslist or Kijiji and enter in your search, specifying that you want items with photos. Next step is opening your favourites and hitting the easy button. A site will pop up that shows all the photos in ads. If you see a photo that interests you, you just click on it and opens the ad up so you can contact the seller!

Before:
After:
My screenshot could only capture two ads, but it does include all ads that match your search criteria.

Is that handy or what?? Revolutionized my LIFE! Take a moment to go to their site to watch the video of it in action, if you don't quite understand the concept from my crappy screenshot post.

Does anyone else use this?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. May be material for an episode of "My Strange Addiction" here.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover